Savvy brands realize online product content is the new shop window, and they invest heavily to ensure consumers hit the buy button. However, despite brands’ best efforts, up to 20% of all online product content is displayed incorrectly and two thirds of shoppers have decided not to buy a product due to poor product description.
Everyday retailers and marketplaces make content mistakes such as missing or sharing incorrect product information, omitting product images and reviews. This can seriously damage your brand and your sales.
Read on to benefit from the following insights:
- How to discover if your product content is correctly displayed across the digital shelf.
- Why monitoring product visibility at scale is crucial for your success, and how to do it.
- The benefits of smart content analytics.
- How to maximise your product’s findability.
- The KPIs that reveal if you’re falling behind.