Welcome to join us on our journey of building a global tech company in the e-commerce industry! Details AI technology enable brands to monitor thousands of retailers and marketplaces simultaneously to ensure their products are visible, available and correctly presented. Detail is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. In this role, you will realize our marketing strategy and be the master of the digital tools we use to attract and nurture leads.
- Implementing and executing Details marketing strategy
- Hands-on campaign optimization
- Perform A/B testing and suggest improvements in our communication
- Managing our lead generation funnel
- Increase the level of personalization in our marketing communication
- Be the link between sales and marketing by ensuring qualified leads are distributed to sales
- Support our partners with local marketing initiatives
- Experience from B2B marketing, ideally from B2B SaaS
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a role utilizing marketing tech platforms and web analytics tools and hands-on experience from working with PPC, SEM and SEO
- Has experience from working with Marketing Automation to support the lead generation funnel and build personalized messaging
- Pays attention to accuracy and detail
- Has a “gets-things-done” attitude, who would thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong tech and computer skills
- You love learning about new technologies and you’re not afraid to ask questions.
- Fluent English language skills are essential
- Additional languages – a plus!
About Detail Online
For the past 15 years, e-commerce has grown from a fresh idea into a booming billion-euro business. This digital shift, where opportunities as well as disturbances multiply in a split second, creates a whole new ballpark for brands looking to promote their products online.
Brands struggle to gain control of if their products are displayed where they should be, with the correct specs or at what price. Our technology takes the guesswork out of digital merchandising. It ensures a brand manufacturers products get seen and get sold on every reseller’s website, every day, everywhere.
Since the start in 2015, Detail Online has attracted some of the largest brands in the world. Our clients operate in a wide range of sectors including consumer electronics, FMCG, food and beverage and fashion. Together with our global partners we serve brands everywhere.
Become a valuable member of our team in our HQ in Stockholm. We trust you will enjoy the opportunity to work with and “wow” amazing brands in our relaxed, but still cutting-edge, start-up-minded team that always puts customers at the centre.
In this recruitment Detail collaborates with Nordic Retail Group. To know more about the role, please contact Johan Hallberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.