Welcome to join us on our journey of building a global tech company in the e-commerce industry! Details AI technology enable brands to monitor thousands of retailers and marketplaces simultaneously to ensure their products are visible, available and correctly presented. Detail is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the expanding team in Stockholm!
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for specific customers and its success using the tool. The customer is normally situated outside Nordic with headquarter in both US and UK. The communication with the customer is in English based on email, phone and Skype/Teams. In some cases also face2face witch means that the function also include some travelling.
- Be available and helpful when customers need support in technical and operational issues
- Responsible for proactively working with customer satisfaction for all customer accounts
- Help customers in their everyday life manage their products and information in Details portal
- Support customers in the different countries in the use of administration systems and expectations on correct reports
- Monitor customer online visibility
- Together with customers, discover what causes brand and sales problems online
- Create templates and clues with frequently asked questions and answers, guides and other relevant support material for the account management team
- Who are you?
To be successful in this role we believe you understand business to consumer and what metrics matter for a brand to be successful in both physical- and digital store. You are structured with a project management mind that are used to work in an environment with KPIs. You are able to think in an analytic way to more understand the background to the result of the report that was made by detail and at the same time and understand customer needs and relevance in tactical marketing development. You are proactive in all ways and you are passionate about business and taking care of your clients.
Fluent in English, both in speech and writing.
You are used to MS office, especially excel.
In this recruitment Detail collaborates with Nordic Retail Group. To know more about the role, please contact Johan Hallberg at email@example.com.