Who are we looking for?
As CCO, your main responsibilities will be to have an overview of and coordinate Detail’s existing customer base, and to formulate and implement upselling strategies and plans together with the Customer Success Managers. You will have a detailed overview of the existing customers, own all contracts with existing customers, and be the Key Account Manager for some of Detail’s largest clients. Simultaneously, you will be responsible for and work closely with the Customer Success team, both in terms of customer related issues and in supporting the Customer Success Managers’ work and professional development. Moreover, you will work to make internal processes more efficient and the Customer Success team more proactive regarding upselling.
To excel in this role, you should be able to work proactively with sales, structure and coordination of many parallel and international projects. Customer contact is often directly with C-level management and you will have regular contact with some of Detail’s most important accounts. As this is a new and senior role, you should also be able to work independently, as well as be an excellent communicator and leader.
- Maintain and grow the existing customer base
- Key Account Management responsibilities for some of Detail’s most important accounts
- Have an overview of all of Detail’s sales activities amongst existing customers on an international level with some coordination, e.g. when onboarding new clients
- Ensure that agreements are reached and contracts are closed
- Develop and implement internal processes and ways of working for the Customer Success team
- Be part of the management team together with the CEO, CTO, CFO, and CMO
- Travel 1-2 days/month to existing clients, primarily within Europe
- 10+ years of experience with sales on an international level
- Excellent understanding of the SaaS industry and products
- Excellent understanding of sales operations as well as strategy
- Previous staff liability experience
- Understanding of different cultures and countries, as well as sales on an international level
- High confidence in negotiations, communication and presentation
- Solid experience with sales and project management with successful results
- Strong communicator verbally and in writing
- Good understanding of the retail industry, preferably from the brand side
- Previous work experience in a small, fast-growing company
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with co-sales/partner sales
- Experience with other industries with some synergies to Detail Online
Preferred start date and location
In this recruitment we collaborate with our recruitment partner Lynx Headhunting.
If you want to learn more, please email your resume to Alice O’Connor, email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!